spoht
 Back
< Previous Stop
   Next Stop >

E1 SIDE TRAIL, THE MILL COTTAGE, 15 Mill St. From Centre St. north side, near Yonge St. follow Old Yonge St. past the park to Mill St. Many millworkers' cottages dotted this road. This double cottage is the only one remaining. Built circa 1825, its one of the earliest structures in the village.

The Mill Cottage, 15 Mill St.
< Previous Stop
Next Stop >

 Back

© 2014 The Society for the Preservation of Historic Thornhill