HOLY TRINITY CHURCH, Brooke St. Continue on
Old Jane St. to Brooke St. to the site of this church, first
located an the west side of Yonge St. at Royal Orchard Blvd. In
1950 it was dismantled, tagged and re-assembled here. Founded in
1830 by William Parsons and Benjamin Thorne, this is the oldest
original church building still in use in the Anglican Diocese of
Toronto. The window, second from the front on the north side, is
dedicated to Benjamin Thorne, both village and church founder.