spoht
 Back
< Previous Stop
   Next Stop >

2. ST. VOLODYMYR'S UKRAINIAN CATHOLIC CHURCH, 15 Church Lane. Originally St. Luke's Catholic Church, it was built in 1847 by the Seager family and John Edey. The church was sold in 1972 to "St. Vlad's" when St. Luke's moved to new quarters on Green Lane.

St. Volodymyr's Ukrainian Catholic Church., 15 Church Ln.
< Previous Stop
Next Stop >

 Back

© 2014 The Society for the Preservation of Historic Thornhill